Looking for some festive treats for the 4th of July with family? Our sister site, South OC Moms is taking your popcorn up a notch by jazzing it up with some chocolate, festive sprinkles and M&M’s! Only a few steps involved and everyone will love this Patriotic Popcorn!
- White popcorn
- Red Chocolate melt chips
- Festive Sprinkles
- Mini M&Ms
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and then microwave the chips for another 30 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Lay the popcorn out evenly on a cookie tray.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the popcorn.
- Immediately sprinkle the festive sprinkles and M&M’s into the wet chocolate
- Let the popcorn set for 30 minutes and then enjoy.
Recipe and c/o from South Orange County Moms Network.
Looking for fun ways to enjoy 4th of July? Click here for a list of celebrations and firework displays in the area!