Stamford Moms Job Board
Salon Shahin in Stamford Downtown is looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the industry, to join the Salon Shahin Team.
Ideal candidates are able to provide exceptional client service in a fast paced environment. Build your career alongside some of Fairfield County’s top colorists and stylists. If you are interested in developing your skill set with our incredible team we encourage you to apply.
Salon Shahin is a 9000 square foot hair salon, located on Broad Street in Downtown Stamford since 1994.
They are COVID-19 certified and have safety precautions in place for their team and guests.
Resumes can be sent to Nicole: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beth Krupa Interiors (BKI) is an award-winning full service interior design studio based in Greenwich, CT with projects throughout Fairfield, Westchester, and Manhattan Counties. We are a collaborative, glass is ¾ full type of studio to work in.
We have a rare opportunity with an opening for an Interior Designer, who will be responsible for managing the design process for multiple projects, from space planning, concept and sourcing through installations. We are looking for someone who is passionate, hands on, highly motivated, creative and high energy. This role presents a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work with a creative team on many different luxury projects.
BKI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
INTERIOR DESIGNER DESCRIPTION
- Manage projects to completion with a clear understanding of all obligations and accountability.
- Facilitate smooth communication with both new and existing clients with well-articulated conversations and tremendous listening skills.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with fellow professionals including but not limited to, fellow interior designers, editors, builders, architects, contractors, artisans and craftspeople to ensure excellence in construction and fabrication while learning and exploring new ideas and opportunities.
- Analyze profitability margins by project, product and propose ever-improving suggestions to increase sales and profitability.
- Balance experience in design with the receptiveness to others’ ideas and new methods always with uncompromising attention to detail.
- Clearly propose solutions to problems with an empathetic, warm verbal, written and visual dexterity whilst thriving in a close dynamic team.
- Source a variety of visually stimulating and creative products from artisans and vendors to assist in developing unique statement material solutions.
INTERIOR DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design (or degree in related field )
- 3-5 years experience as an Interior Designer
- Excellent sense of color, finishes, materials and design detailing
- Solid experience and interest in managing projects, teams and tasks
- Proven ability to contribute solution driven ideas, work efficiently on multiple projects and within project budgets and time constraints
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point), CAD (Sketch-up, Revit, etc. are a plus), Quick Books (QBO a plus), a design management software (Ivy a plus)
Pay is competitive and based on experience. Please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio to stefanie@BKIstudio.com.