Sheet Pan S’Mores
Sheet Pan S’mores from Maria Provanzano of From Scratch with Maria can be enjoyed at any time of the year!
2 sheet pans
- Place the top rack in the oven near the broiler, being careful it’s not too close that the s’mores won’t fit under it.
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Break the graham crackers in half and line them up onto the two sheets.
- Place a few pieces of chocolate on each graham cracker on one sheet and place a marshmallow on each graham cracker on the other sheet. Make sure you have an even amount on each sheet so that each marshmallow cracker is paired with a chocolate one once you want to smooth them together.
- Place the sheet with the chocolate into the oven under the broiler and allow the chocolate to start to melt. Do not take your eyes off of it or walk away, this happens quickly.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Then, place the sheet pan with the marshmallows into the oven under the broiler and watch it carefully. The marshmallows will start to brown, and can go from brown to fire very quickly so remove them once they are golden. Do not walk away, this happens quickly! I like to flip them over and brown the other side as well. This is optional but make the marshmallows nice and melty.
- Once the marshmallows are done to your liking, while they are still hot, place the chocolate graham cracker onto the marshmallow one to create a s’more! The chocolate should be melted to the graham cracker enough for this to be an easy process.
Make a S’Mores Bar
The S’Mores Bar is a fun options from our friend Carolyn with The Cozy Food Feed! It allows you to get creative with your ingredients and add something everyone will love!
Then, all you need is the campfire for melting marshmallows! Need some pointers? Here are our tips for roasting the perfect marshmallow!
S’Mores Dipped in Sprinkles
Our sister site, South OC Moms Network shared a recipe for s’mores dipped in chocolate and sprinkles! This means s’mores for any holiday because you can just grab some festive color sprinkles!
- Graham Crackers
- Small Marshmallows
- Hershey’s Chocolate
- Festive Sprinkles
- Heat the microwave to 275 and line a cookie sheet with foil. Break the graham crackers into 1/4th and place the graham crackers on the cookie sheet. Then place 3 mini marshmallows along each graham cracker. Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Take the cookie sheet out of the over and immediately place the another graham cracker on top of the melted marshmallows and slightly push down. Let the graham crackers sit.
- Place the festive sprinkles in a bowl. Put the Hershey’s chocolate and a couple small marshmallows, in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate immediately until smooth. Take the graham cracker s’mores and dip one end into the chocolate and then immediately dip the chocolate end into the festive sprinkles. Roll it around until all of the chocolate is covered in sprinkles. Place the finished s’mores on a plate.
- Lastly, put the completed s’mores into the freezer to set for 15 min. Take them out and let sit for a couple minutes before serving. Enjoy!