The Stamford Downtown Farmer’s Market will kick off the season on Saturday, June 13.
The farmer’s market will be in the Spring Street Parking Lot on Spring Street on Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. until Saturday, October 31.
According to a press release from Stamford Downtown, the market will follow federal and state guidelines, including the following:
- Pedestrian traffic will flow in a single direction, with one way in and one way out.
- Vendors will wear masks and gloves and will be keeping a six-foot barrier between vendor booths and the customer.
- Vendors will select & bag all loose produce for customers. They will pre-bag when possible.
- Sampling will be prohibited.
- Customers are required to wear a mask/face covering and maintain six feet social distance.
- Single customer per household is encouraged.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
The Spring Street Farmer’s Market in Stamford Downtown will be accepting SNAP/EBT cards for payment, allowing everyone access to healthy food options.
The farmer’s market offers fresh fruit and vegetables, baked goods, olives, pickles, olive oil, dog treats, handmade soaps and more!
Amelia’s Florist & Farm Market: Fresh fruits and vegetables
Beldotti Bakery: Bread, pesto, mozzarella and SANDWICHES!
Biscuit and Bones: Homemade Organic Dog Food
Country Farm II: Fresh produce, honey and maple syrup
Country Farm: Fresh fruits and vegetables from Northford, CT
Joe Studio LLC: From freshly brewed coffee to cold pressed juices, you’ll find something that fits your mood
Meredith’s Country Bakery: Full line of bakery products and jam
Mill Pond Essentials: handmade soap, candles and perfumes
Vesco Foods: Pickles, olives, olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, tapenade
Wanke’s Yankee Hot Pepper Products: Various Hot sauces and spices
Waterview Farm: Organic produce and free-range eggs