Share Your Ideas on the Future of Stamford Public Schools
Stamford Public Schools, in collaboration with Stamford Cradle to Career, is hosting community workshops to discuss the goals and objectives that should be included in the SPS 2022-2027 District Strategic Plan. The new plan will be informed by input from multiple sources, including YOU!
They have scheduled three community-wide public input sessions.
· Monday, May 23rd – 5:30pm – Webinar Workshop (offered in English and Spanish) https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89744941116
· Tuesday, May 31st – 7 pm – Strawberry Hill School Auditorium, 200 Strawberry Hill Ave
· Saturday, June 4th – 9 am – Strawberry Hill School Auditorium, 200 Strawberry Hill Ave
The areas of focus in the plan are as follows:
· Strengthening Social Emotional Learning
· Overcoming the learning losses of the global pandemic
· Enhancing Equity of Access and Opportunity
· Increasing Communications
· Enhancing Community Engagement and Collaboration
· Initiating Long-term Master Facilities Plan
· Maintaining Fiscally Responsible Budgeting