Looking for fun ways to entertain the kids this summer doesn’t always come with a hefty price tag! Scroll down for our list of 5 fun and FREE summer activities for families in Stamford!
Summer Fun Thursdays at Stamford Town Center
Every Thursday at 3 p.m. in Grand Court, there will be live entertainment and fun for the whole family courtesy of Circus Splendiferous! Check the schedule of events, below!
- July 13, Aerial Performance and Escape Act
- July 20, Aerial Performance with Acrobatic Ensemble and Audience Participation
- July 27, Aerial Performance with Diabolo Demonstration and Breakdancing
- August 3, Diabolo Demonstration with Breakdancing, Acrobatic Ensemble, and Tightwire
- August 10, Diabolo Demonstration with Escape Act and Partner Acrobatics
- August 17, Aerial Performance and Diabolo Demonstration
See an Outdoor Movie at a Local Park
Several local parks including Mill River and Commons Park in Stamford, as well as Binney Park in Old Greenwich are offering free outdoor movie nights. Click here for a full schedule!
Fun Saturday Mornings & Sunday Funday at Mill River Park
Liven up your summer Saturdays with family-friendly Fun Saturday Morning programs featuring local performers during Fun Saturday Mornings and enjoy storytime during Sunday Funday. Click here for details!
Head to one of the Ferguson Library Branches
Whether you’re looking for new books for your children to enjoy, a storytime, movie time, crafts or another activity… the Ferguson Library branches offer so many options! Click here to check their kids calendar!
Check out Duck, Duck, GOOSE in Stamford Downtown
24 fiberglass ducks have been installed in Stamford Downtown for summer 2023… and a goose! Head downtown fo find them all. Click here for more information!
BONUS: Connecticut museums are offering FREE admission for all CT children aged 18 and under and one adult caregiver between July 1, 2023 and September 4, 2023 as part of CT Summer at the Museum. Click here for details and a list of participating museums!