ferro battey | Stamford Moms

Who Pays for College after a Divorce?

Section 46b-56c of the General Statutes governs educational support orders. It allows a court to enter an order requiring one or both parents to pay for the child’s college expenses. Before entering such an order, however, the court must first find “that it is more...

Join The Stamford Moms Network Community

Stay up-to-date with what is happening in-and-around the Stamford community with local events, community highlights, and exclusive deals.