Sites in Stamford
- Community Health Center. Cove Island Park and Scalzi Park. Open every day, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Testing is first come, first serve.
- Family Centers. 60 Palmer’s Hill Road. Open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pre-register online or walk in with no appointment.
- Optimus Healthcare. UConn Stamford. Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Testing is first come, first serve.
- Closed Monday, January 18 and Wednesday, January 20.
- DOCS Urgent Care. 2001 West Main Street. Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Open Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Schedule an appointment online or call 203.658.8291.
- Stamford Hospital. Operated by Stamford Health. Open Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Schedule an appointment by calling 203.276.3300. Must have a doctor’s order faxed.
- Tully Health Center. Operated by Stamford Health. Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Schedule an appointment by calling 203.276.3300. Must have a doctor’s order faxed.
- AFC Urgent Care. 3000 Summer Street. Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Open Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Testing is first come, first serve.
- CVS Health. 1928 W Main Street, 229 Hope Street and 969 High Ridge Road. Drive-thru testing. Schedule an appointment online.
- FREE COVID-19 testing at 100 Washington Boulevard Parking Garage, 1st floor (Harbor Point) on Friday, January 22. Book here!
- Additional testing availability:
- Sema4. Located in Stamford High School’s Hillandale Avenue parking lot every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Accessible Pharmacy offers in-home testing for blind, low vision, elderly, veteran, and disabled residents. Schedule an appointment online or call 215.799.9900.
- Community Health Center Pop-Up Testing at Fire Headquarters (629 Main Street) every Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- There will be a pop-up testing event operated by Concerned Clergy Coalition, NAACP, Charter Oaks and Sema4 on Saturday, January 16 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 215 Stillwater Avenue. Testing is free and masks will be handed out.
The City of Stamford’s dedicated webpage for testing information now includes an interactive map to help residents find testing sites that fit their availability.