Daily Events Calendar!
Find activities for families, children, adults, and more that are happening in our area every day!
Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
Harbor Point Turkey Trot Fun Run 2023
Join us for our 12th Annual Harbor Point Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run on Thanksgiving Day
• Whether you are a runner, trotter, or walker all are welcome and there is no entry fee. Costumes appreciated! Be sure to tag your photos @HarborPointStamford on Instagram!
• This is a Fun Run, it is not timed
• Check In Begins: 7:30 AM
• Race kick-off: 8:00 AM
• This is a Rain or Shine event. If there are thunderstorms, this event will be canceled
• In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we are partnering with Person-to-Person, Inc. (P2P), a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable agency that provides residents in lower Fairfield County:
Food (three food pantries and mobile food delivery)
Emergency financial assistance
Summer Camperships for elementary school students
College scholarships and mentorships for first generation students
We encourage you to please bring along a non-perishable food item for their Stamford-based mobile food pantry, which will be onsite. Most needed food items include:
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Pasta and Sauce/Mac & Cheese
Rice and Canned/Dried Beans
Pancake Mix/Hot and Cold cereal
Harbor Point Turkey Trot Raffle
No food to bring, no problem – you can still help with a donation!
• Please consider making a cash contribution to Person-to-Person. For every $5 or more contribution, you will be automatically entered into the Harbor Point Turkey Trot Raffle.
• One winner will receive a $100 gift card to a Harbor Point Restaurant. Winner will be notified via email.
• All runners 18 years of age or more must RSVP for themselves and sign online waiver to participate
• Runners under 18 years old must have parent or legal guardian provide RSVP and sign waiver on their behalf
• We will contact all those who register on behalf of another person to follow up on the above
• Non-compliance will result in RSVP cancellation