- Join us for our 12th Annual Harbor Point Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run on Thursday, November 23rd at 8:00 am!
- Whether you are a runner, trotter, or walker, all are welcome, and there is no entry fee! Costumes appreciated! Be sure to tag your photos @HarborPointStamford on Instagram!
- This is a Fun Run, it is not timed
- Check-In Begins: 7:30 am
- Race kick-off: 8:00 am
- This is a Rain or Shine event. If there are thunderstorms, this event will be canceled.
- In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we are partnering with Person-to-Person, Inc. (P2P), a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable agency that provides residents in lower Fairfield County:
- Food (three food pantries and mobile food delivery)
- Emergency financial assistance
- Summer Camperships for elementary school students
- College scholarships and mentorships for first-generation students
We encourage you to please bring along a non-perishable food item for their Stamford-based mobile food pantry, which will be onsite. Most needed food items include:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Pasta and Sauce/Mac & Cheese
- Rice and Canned/Dried Beans
- Canned Tuna/Chicken
- Pancake Mix/Hot and Cold cereal
- Granola/Snack Bars
- Harbor Point Turkey Trot Raffle
- No food to bring, no problem – you can still help with a donation!
- Please consider making a cash contribution to Person-to-Person. For every $5 or more contribution, you will be automatically entered into the Harbor Point Turkey Trot Raffle.
- One winner will receive a $100 gift card to a Harbor Point Restaurant. Winner will be notified via email.
- All runners 18 years of age or more must RSVP for themselves and sign online waiver to participate.
- Runners under 18 years old must have parent or legal guardian provide RSVP and sign waiver on their behalf.
- We will contact all those who register on behalf of another person to follow up on the above.
- Non-compliance will result in RSVP cancellation.
CLICK HERE to RSVP